To apply for this position please visit: https://outerimpact.com/careers/
Are you searching for a career with a company where your skills will be appreciated and put to the test? Are you looking for something more than just another JOB? We are a small company looking for someone who values precision and takes pride in their craft. We only produce the highest quality products for our customers, so the right person for this position must be detail–oriented, hardworking, willing to work independently, and reliable. At Outerimpact, we believe in working hard and we take our work very seriously, but we also believe in playing hard, which is why this position works three (3) 12 hours shifts so you will have four-day weekends every week! We also offer competitive wages and a fun, friendly, relaxed work environment.
$13-$25 per hour DOE
**This position regularly works three (3) 12-hour shifts – 6:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m, Monday through Wednesday and additional hours on Thursday if desired.**
• Must be detail-oriented due to the precise nature of our products
• Must be punctual and reliable with a strong work ethic and sense of pride and responsibility in your work
• Must have full working knowledge of first article and inspection techniques
• Must possess the ability to setup CNC machines to prove out first parts
• Must be able to work independently and make decisions when necessary with a positive attitude in a team atmosphere
• Must be able to optimize programs and machines to run as efficiently as possible
Knowledge of lean manufacturing principles are considered a plus.
Please note: If you do not have experience in new product research and development but have a background in machining and programming, we will be happy to help you expand your skills in the product development area.
• Program, setup, and create setup sheets for new products
• Create, update and maintain all programs, prints and drawings for products
• Consistently verify all programs are running as efficiently as possible and improve when not
• Work with team to conceptualize and create new products
• Create 3D models, 2D prints and BOM’s for new products
• Build and test prototypes
• Create quality control documents and procedures
• Assist in measuring and assessing part quality
• Create new products including all aspects of design, prints, BOMs, prototypes, programming and first run production
• Create a database of machine efficiency standards as per standard operating procedure