Adjustable Modular Red Dot Adapter – MRA for AR Platforms
Are you looking for an adjustable co-witnessing red dot adapter for your picatinny rail? Look no further… The OuterImpact Red Dot Adapter/Mount answers the question!
269 in stock
Adjustable Co-Witnessing Modular Red Dot Adapter for AR Platforms
OuterImpact is excited to introduce our Adjustable Modular Red Dot Adapter for AR Platforms. This product will allow the shooter to utilize a variety of red dot sights on any rifle that has a picatinny rail, as well as allowing the shooter to dictate the height of optic or level of co-witness they prefer, from absolute to lower third and multiple points in between. It is compatible with all of the Red Dots our current M.R.A. adapters accommodate and only takes a couple of minutes to install on any Picatinny Rail type. Once zeroed, you can freely adjust the level of the mount and no re-zeroing is required. See the mount in action on Rumble.
We at OuterImpact have gone to great lengths to assure that the fit and finish of the Adjustable Modular Red Dot Adapter for AR Platforms is top-notch. We precision-machine our adapter system from 7075 aircraft aluminum and all mounting hardware is included in the kit.
Thank you for your interest in our products. Check out our FAQ for answers to common questions and feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
- All rifles with a picatinny rail style mounting system
Compatible Red Dot Sights (Mounting Screws INCLUDED):
- Trijicon RMR/SRO – some weapons may experience ejection issues using the SRO
- Insight MRDS
- Eotech MRDS
- Leupold Delta Point
- Leupold Delta Point Pro
- Vortex Razor
- Vortex Viper
- Vortex Venom
- Burris Fast Fire 2 & 3 & 4
- CMORE RTS & STS
- Shield RMS – requires a purchase of these screws
- Holosun 507 ”C”/407 ”C” V1 versions – requires a purchase of 6-40 Screws For Holosun V1 Red Dot)
- Holosun 507 ”C”/407 ”C” V2 and X2 versions – screws included in OuterImpact Screw Pack
- Holosun 507 ”K”/407 ”K” models require the Micro adapter
- Holosun 508 ”T”
- UTG Reflex Micro Dot
- TruGlo Tru-Tec
- Sig Romeo 3
- Sig Romeo 3 Max
- Sig Romeo 3 XL
- Crimson Trace CTS-1250
- Springfield Hex Dragonfly – must also use OEM provided spacer plate
- Bushnell RXS-100 and 250
- Kahles Helia RD
- Creative XP Glass Eagle – requires a purchase of M3–0.5 x 10MM screws
- Noblex NV G
- SOUSA DARC Micro – requires a purchase of M4 x 8mm Socket Head screws
- (2) 8-32 x 1.25″ Socket Head Cap Screws
- (1) 8-32 x 0.75 Socket Head Cap Screws
- (2) Sight alignment pins
- (2) M3 x 8mm Flat Head Screws
- (2) M3 x 6mm Flat Head Screws
- (2) M3 x 6mm Socket Head Cap Screws
- (2) 6-40 Flat Head Screws – RMR
- (2) M4 X 10mm Rounded Head Screws
Required Installation Tools:
- Torque Driver
- Extended shank T-10 Bit
Please follow mounting instructions included with the optic.
Material: Billet 7075-T6 aluminum. Dovetail is made of Steel with hardened dowel pins.
Finish: Black Anodize
Dimensions of top plate: Height – .14″ Length – 2.00″ Width – 1.06″
Additional Tools: T-10 Torx driver (not included). Why is my tool NOT included? Click Here
US Patent: US D851,196S
MRA Plate Install Video
Burris FastFire II/III Install Video
Trijicon RMR Install Video
Adjustable Cowitnessing Mount Installation Instructions
|Dimensions||8 × 4 × 2 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.