Modular Red Dot Adapter – MRA for Ruger 57 Pistol
Are you looking for an adapter to mount a multitude of Red Dot sights to your Ruger pistol? Look no further… The OuterImpact Red Dot Adapter/Mount answers the question!
193 in stock
Modular Red Dot Adapter for Ruger 57 Pistol
OuterImpact is excited to introduce the Modular Red Dot Adapter for Ruger 57. This product will allow the shooter to utilize a variety of red dot sights on their Ruger 57 with one adapter. We at OuterImpact have gone to great lengths to assure that the fit and finish of this system are top-notch.
We have been excited about the increased popularity of the Mini Red Dots on pistol platforms. Unfortunately, not all of us are ready or wanting to commit to a “custom-cut” slide. This does not appeal for various reasons. Some of which are: the price of modification, effects on the resale of the firearm, ability to “try” different Red Dots, etc.
The OuterImpact Modular Red Dot Adapter for Ruger 57 answers all the above questions. We precision-machined the adapter plate from 7075 aircraft aluminum. Thus, the M.R.A. plate is extremely durable and lightweight. As you know, there are violent forces that take place when a gun is fired. We know that shooters do not want to “worry” about losing zero, because of an inferior mount. This is why we utilize weaver T-10 Torx screws and steel alignment pins to keep everything aligned and in place.
- Ruger 57
Compatible Red Dot Sights (Mounting Screws INCLUDED):
- Trijicon RMR/SRO (some weapons may experience ejection issues using the SRO)
- Insight MRDS
- Eotech MRDS
- Leupold Delta Point
- Leupold Delta Point Pro
- Vortex Razor
- Vortex Viper
- Vortex Venom
- Burris Fast Fire 2 & 3
- CMORE RTS & STS
- Shield RMS (requires a purchase of these screws)
- Holosun 507C/407C V1 versions -K models require the Micro adapter- (requires a purchase of 6-40 Screws For Holosun V1 Red Dot)
- Holosun 507C/407C V2 and X2 versions -K models require the Micro adapter- (screws included in OuterImpact Screw Pack)
- UTG Reflex Micro Dot
- TruGlo Tru-Tec
- Sig Romeo 3
- Sig Romeo 3 Max
- Sig Romeo 3 XL
- Crimson Trace CTS-1250
- Springfield Hex Dragonfly (must also use OEM provided spacer plate)
- Bushnell RXS-100 and 250
- Bushnell RXC-100
- Kahles Helia RD
- Creative XP Glass Eagle (requires a purchase of M3–0.5 x 10MM screws)
- Noblex NV G
- (2) 4-48 Weaver T-10 Torx? Head Screws
- (2) Sight alignment pins
- (2) M3 x 8mm Flat Head Screws
- (2) M3 x 6mm Flat Head Screws
- (2) M3 x 6mm Socket Head Cap Screws
- (2) 6-40 Flat Head Screws – RMR
- (2) M4 X 10mm Rounded Head Screws
Required Installation Tools:
- Torque Driver
- Extended shank T-15 Bit
Please follow mounting instructions included with the optic.
Material: Billet 7075-T6 aluminum.
Finish: Black Anodize
Dimensions: Height – .13″ Length – 2.02″ Width – 1.06″
Additional Tools: T-10 Torx driver (not included). Why is my tool NOT included? Click Here
US Patent: US D851,196S
|Dimensions||8 × 4 × 2 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.