Modular Red Dot Adapter – MRA for Smith & Wesson M&P 380/9mm EZ
Are you looking for an adapter to mount a multitude of Red Dot sights to your Smith & Wesson M&P 380/9mm EZ pistol? Look no further… The OuterImpact Red Dot Adapter/Mount answers the question!
Modular Red Dot Adapter for Smith & Wesson M&P 380/9mm EZ Pistol
OuterImpact is excited to introduce the Modular Red Dot Adapter for Smith & Wesson M&P 380/9mm EZ pistols. This product will allow the shooter to utilize a variety of red dot sights on their Smith and Wesson M&P EZ with one adapter. We at OuterImpact have gone to great lengths to assure that the fit and finish of this system are top-notch.
We have been excited about the increased popularity of the Mini Red Dots on pistol platforms. Unfortunately, not all of us are ready or wanting to commit to a “custom-cut” slide. This does not appeal for various reasons. Some of which are: the price of modification, effects on the resale of the firearm, ability to “try” different Red Dots, etc.
The OuterImpact Modular Red Dot Adapter for Smith & Wesson M&P 380/9mm EZ pistols answers all the above questions. We precision-machined the adapter plate from 7075 aircraft aluminum. Thus, the M.R.A. plate is extremely durable and lightweight. As you know, there are violent forces that take place when a gun is fired. We know that shooters do not want to “worry” about losing zero, because of an inferior mount. This is why we utilize weaver T-10 Torx screws and steel alignment pins to keep everything aligned and in place.
- M&P Shield 380 EZ Pistol (including the Performance Center)
- M&P Shield 9mm EZ Pistol (including the Performance Center)
NOT Compatible with CORE Models
NOT Compatible with M&P Bodyguard .380
Compatible Red Dot Sights (Mounting Screws INCLUDED):
- Trijicon RMR/SRO (some weapons may experience ejection issues using the SRO)
- Insight MRDS
- Eotech MRDS
- Leupold Delta Point
- Leupold Delta Point Pro
- Vortex Razor
- Vortex Viper
- Vortex Venom
- Burris Fast Fire 2 & 3
- CMORE RTS & STS
- Shield RMS (requires a purchase of these screws)
- Holosun 507C/407C V1 versions -K models require the Micro adapter- (requires a purchase of 6-40 Screws For Holosun V1 Red Dot)
- Holosun 507C/407C V2 and X2 versions -K models require the Micro adapter- (screws included in OuterImpact Screw Pack)
- UTG Reflex Micro Dot
- TruGlo Tru-Tec
- Sig Romeo 3
- Sig Romeo 3 Max
- Sig Romeo 3 XL
- Crimson Trace CTS-1250
- Springfield Hex Dragonfly (must also use OEM provided spacer plate)
- Bushnell RXS-100 and 250
- Bushnell RXC-100
- Kahles Helia RD
- Creative XP Glass Eagle (requires a purchase of M3–0.5 x 10MM screws)
- Noblex NV G
- (2) 6-48 Weaver T-10 Torx Head Screws
- (2) Sight alignment pins
- (2) M3 x 8mm Flat Head Screws
- (2) M3 x 6mm Flat Head Screws
- (2) M3 x 6mm Socket Head Cap Screws
- (2) 6-40 Flat Head Screws – RMR
- (2) M4 X 10mm Rounded Head Screws
Required Installation Tools:
- Sight Removal tool of choice
- Torque Driver
- Extended shank T-10 Bit
Please follow mounting instructions included with the optic.
Material: Billet 7075-T6 aluminum.
Finish: Black Anodize
Dimensions: Height – .15″ Length – 2.02″ Width – 1.0″
Additional Tools: T-10 Torx driver (not included). Why is my tool NOT included? Click Here
US Patent: US D851,196S
|Dimensions||8 × 4 × 2 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.