Modular Red Dot Adapter – MRA for Springfield Armory XD
Are you looking for an adapter to mount a multitude of Red Dot sights to your Springfield Armory XD pistol? Look no further… The OuterImpact Red Dot Adapter answers the question!
Modular Red Dot Adapter for Springfield Armory XD
OuterImpact is excited to introduce the Modular Red Dot Adapter (MRA) for Springfield Armory XD. This product will allow the shooter to utilize a variety of red dot sights on their Springfield with one adapter. We at OuterImpact have gone to great lengths to assure that the fit and finish of this system are top-notch.
We have been excited about the increased popularity of the Mini Red Dots on pistol platforms. Unfortunately, not all of us are ready or wanting to commit to a “custom-cut” slide. This does not appeal for various reasons. Some of which are: the price of modification, effects on the resale of the firearm, ability to “try” different Red Dots, etc.
The OuterImpact M.R.A. for the Springfield Armory XD answers all the above questions. We precision-machined the adapter plate from 7075 aircraft aluminum. Thus, the M.R.A. plate is extremely durable and lightweight. As you know, there are violent forces that take place when a gun is fired. We know that shooters do not want to “worry” about losing zero, because of an inferior mount. This is why we utilize weaver T-10 Torx screws and steel alignment pins to keep everything aligned and in place.
Thank you for your interest in our products. Check out our FAQ for answers to common questions and feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- XD MOD 2
- XD(M) (does not work with 5.25 competition series model or Elite with optics ready cuts)
- XDS and MOD.2 (does not work with the OSP version)
- Hellcat (does not work with the OSP version)
- Burnt Red
Compatible Red Dot Sights (Mounting Screws INCLUDED):
- Trijicon RMR/SRO – some weapons may experience ejection issues using the SRO
- Insight MRDS
- Eotech MRDS
- Leupold Delta Point
- Leupold Delta Point Pro
- Vortex Razor
- Vortex Viper
- Vortex Venom
- Burris Fast Fire 2 & 3 & 4
- CMORE RTS & STS
- Shield RMS – requires a purchase of these screws
- Holosun 507 ”C”/407 ”C” V1 versions – requires a purchase of 6-40 Screws For Holosun V1 Red Dot)
- Holosun 507 ”C”/407 ”C” V2 and X2 versions – screws included in OuterImpact Screw Pack
- Holosun 507 ”K”/407 ”K” models require the Micro adapter
- Holosun 508 ”T”
- UTG Reflex Micro Dot
- TruGlo Tru-Tec
- Sig Romeo 3
- Sig Romeo 3 Max
- Sig Romeo 3 XL
- Crimson Trace CTS-1250
- Springfield Hex Dragonfly – must also use OEM provided spacer plate
- Bushnell RXS-100 and 250
- Kahles Helia RD
- Creative XP Glass Eagle – requires a purchase of M3–0.5 x 10MM screws
- Noblex NV G
- SOUSA DARC Micro – requires a purchase of M4 x 8mm Socket Head screws
- (2) 6-48 Weaver T-10 Torx Head Screws
- (2) Sight alignment pins
- (2) M3 x 8mm Flat Head Screws
- (2) M3 x 6mm Flat Head Screws
- (2) M3 x 6mm Socket Head Cap Screws
- (2) 6-40 Flat Head Screws – RMR
- (2) M4 X 10mm Rounded Head Screws
- (1) Dovetail
Required Installation Tools:
- Sight Removal tool of choice
- Torque Driver
- Extended shank T-10 Bit
Please follow mounting instructions included with the optic.
Material: Billet 7075-T6 aluminum. Dovetail is made of Steel with hardened dowel pins.
Finish: Black Anodize
Dimensions: Height – .13″ Length – 2.0215″ Width – 1.068″
Additional Tools: T-10 Torx driver (not included). Why is my tool NOT included? Click Here
US Patent: US D851,196S
MRA Plate Install Video
Burris FastFire II/III Install Video
Trijicon RMR Install Video
XD Adapter to Slide Installation Instructions
Red Dot to Adapter Installation Instructions
|Dimensions||8 × 4 × 2 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.