Red Dot Optic – Burris FastFire 3
Looking for an optic to mount on your MRA? The Burris FastFire 3 is an excellent choice with an excellent warranty.
2 in stock
Burris FastFire 3 – 3 MOA Red Dot Reflex Sight
The FastFire 3 is the best selling red dot sight from Burris. It is available with a 3 MOA or 8 MOA dot. This FastFire 3 is compatible with our M.R.A. red dot adapter.
Light and tough, the FastFire 3 series puts an unmistakable, bright red dot on your target to give you an immediate speed and accuracy advantage. Can be used as a primary sight or paired on top of an existing sight.
- Bright red dot allows for fast target acquisition and easy aiming
- Compact and lightweight, so it will not affect firearm balance or handling
- 1x magnification allows both-eyes-open shooting, for enhanced awareness and target acquisition
- Parallax-free, for better accuracy
- Mounts to almost anything including handguns, rifles, and shotguns.
- Automatic brightness sensor adjusts brightness to match the environmental conditions; also features 3 manual brightness settings
- Windage and elevation adjustments make optic fine-tuning easy; no special tool required
- High-grade optical glass provides excellent brightness and clarity, with lasting durability
- Index-matched, Hi-Lume multicoating provides low-light performance and glare elimination
- Shockproof design stands up to years of punishing recoil
- CR1632 battery included
- Battery access is conveniently located on the top of the sight
- Comes with our Burris Forever Warranty™
- Models with 3-MOA dot size or 8-MOA dot size
Specifications for Burris FastFire III Reflex Red Dot Sight, 3 MOA Reticle, Black, 300234:
|Objective Lens Diameter:||21 mm|
|Field of View, Linear:||190 ft at 100 yds|
|Attachment/Mount Type:||MRA / Picatinny|
|Operating Temperature:||-10 – 130 Fahrenheit|
|Length:||1.8 in, 1.8 in|
|W/E Travel at 100 Yds:||190 in at 100 yds|
|Dimensions||5.75 × 4.5 × 1.75 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.