The Kimber Pyramid Sight System
- Pyramid Sight alignment offers unparalleled accuracy in an iron sight system.
- Maximum target visibility
- Elevation adjustable front sight
- Pyramid aiming system with interchangeable contrasting front and rear colored inserts (includes front and rear red, yellow, green, white, and orange colored Inserts)
- Naturally intuitive front and rear sight alignment
- Fits: 1911
The Kimber Pyramid Sights system by OuterImpact is our initial design for lightning fast acquisition. The Pyramid Sight system offers four configurations (Starter, Standard, Firefly, and Master) for maximum flexibility. All of the OuterImpact Kimber pyramid sights systems feature steel front and steel rear sight bases. The Standard and Master Kits include five different front and rear polymer color options to best match your eye’s instinctive preference. The Starter and Standard kits are able to be upgraded with OuterImpact’s polymer Firefly front inserts, or the Firefly kit can be used as a stand alone system. The Firefly kit includes both Coral and Yellow, will never lose the ability to charge and continue glowing for hours. Firefly provides you the advantage in low light/no light scenarios.
This unique pyramid sighting system covers up only the smallest possible portion of your target. The sight is simple to align, naturally intuitive, and smooth; providing pin point accuracy. The OuterImpact Pyramid Sight system is completely customizable to create your preferred contrast. Windage and elevation adjustment make these the most accurate sights you will ever use.
- 5 differently colored front sights (red, orange, yellow, green, white)
- 5 differently colored rear sight inserts (red, orange, yellow, green, white)
- Rear Sight Base & Screws
- Front Sight Base & Screws
- Screw Tools
- Hex Keys
- .029″ of elevation shims
- 1 -.015″ (pink)
- 1 -.008″ (clear)
- 1 -.004″ (tan)
- 1 -.002″ (red)
Elevation modification instructions:
Start with one .015″ (pink) shim then add additional shims as necessary. Each increment of .002″ to .0025″ of elevation shim will influence bullet impact by approximately 1″ at 25 yards.
Professional installation not required.