Modular Red Dot Adapter – MRA for Sig Sauer P320-M17
Are you looking for an adapter to mount a multitude of Red Dot sights to your Sig Sauer P320-M17, M18, X-5 Legion pistol? Look no further… The OuterImpact Red Dot Adapter/Mount answers the question!
180 in stock
Modular Red Dot Adapter for Sig Sauer P320-M17, M18, X-5 Legion Pistol
OuterImpact is excited to introduce the Modular Red Dot Adapter for Sig Sauer P320-M17, M18, X-5 Legion. This product will allow the shooter to utilize a variety of red dot sights on their Sig Sauer P320-M17, M18, X-5 Legion with one adapter. We at OuterImpact have gone to great lengths to assure that the fit and finish of this system are top-notch.
We have been excited about the increased popularity of the Mini Red Dots on pistol platforms. Unfortunately, not all of us are ready or wanting to commit to a “custom-cut” slide. This does not appeal for various reasons. Some of which are: the price of modification, effects on the resale of the firearm, ability to “try” different Red Dots, etc.
The OuterImpact Modular Red Dot Adapter for Sig Sauer P320-M17, M18, X-5 Legion answers all the above questions. We precision-machined the adapter plate from 7075 aircraft aluminum. Thus, the M.R.A. plate is extremely durable and lightweight. As you know, there are violent forces that take place when a gun is fired. We know that shooters do not want to “worry” about losing zero, because of an inferior mount. This is why we utilize weaver T-10 Torx screws and steel alignment pins to keep everything aligned and in place.
Thank you for your interest in our products. Check out our FAQ for answers to common questions and feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sig Sauer P320-M17
- X-5 Legion
- X-Carry IF IT HAS A LOADED CHAMBER INDICATOR. IF NOT PLEASE SEE THE X5 ADAPTER HERE: Sig Sauer P320-X5 Pistol Red Dot Adapter/Mount M.R.A.
Not compatible with the M17 Mil-Spec versions
Compatible Red Dot Sights (Mounting Screws INCLUDED):
- Trijicon RMR/SRO – some weapons may experience ejection issues using the SRO
- Insight MRDS
- Eotech MRDS
- Leupold Delta Point
- Leupold Delta Point Pro
- Vortex Razor
- Vortex Viper
- Vortex Venom
- Vortex Defender CCW
- Burris Fast Fire 2 & 3 & 4
- CMORE RTS & STS
- Shield RMS – requires a purchase of these screws
- Holosun 507 ”C”/407 ”C” V1 versions – requires a purchase of 6-40 Screws For Holosun V1 Red Dot)
- Holosun 507 ”C”/407 ”C” V2 and X2 versions – screws included in OuterImpact Screw Pack
- Holosun 507 ”K”/407 ”K” models require the Micro adapter. Micro adapters are not available for all firearms
- Holosun 508 ”T”
- UTG Reflex Micro Dot
- TruGlo Tru-Tec
- Sig Romeo 3
- Sig Romeo 3 Max
- Sig Romeo 3 XL
- Crimson Trace CTS-1250
- Springfield Hex Dragonfly – must also use OEM provided spacer plate
- Bushnell RXS-100 and 250
- Kahles Helia RD
- Creative XP Glass Eagle – requires a purchase of M3–0.5 x 10MM screws
- Noblex NV G
- SOUSA DARC Micro – requires a purchase of M4 x 8mm Socket Head screws
- (2) 4-48 Socket Head Cap Screws
- (2) Sight alignment pins
- (2) M3 x 8mm Flat Head Screws
- (2) M3 x 6mm Flat Head Screws
- (2) M3 x 6mm Socket Head Cap Screws
- (2) 6-40 Flat Head Screws – RMR
- (2) M4 X 10mm Rounded Head Screws
Required Installation Tools:
- Torque Driver
- Extended shank 3/32 Allen Bit
Please follow mounting instructions included with the optic.
Material: Billet 7075-T6 aluminum.
Finish: Black Anodize
Dimensions: Height – .13″ Length – 2.02″ Width – 1.06″
Additional Tools: T-10 Torx driver (not included). Why is my tool NOT included? Click Here
US Patent: US D851,196S
MRA Plate Install Video
Burris FastFire II/III Install Video
Trijicon RMR Install Video
P320-M17 Adapter to Plate Installation Instructions
How to Attach the Red Dot to the Adapter Plate
|Dimensions||8 × 4 × 2 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.