Micro Red Dot Mount for Springfield XD Pistols
Small optics require a small mount! With the increase in micro carry optics on the market, OuterImpact is excited to announce the all new Springfield XD Micro Red Dot Mount. The Micro Red Dot Adapter Mount is designed to add minimal weight and height to your carry pistol and securely accept a variety of micro red dot sights on the market including:
- Holosun 407/507k
- Swampfox Sentinel
- Shield Sights RMSc
- Sig Sauer Romeo Zero
- JP Enterprises JPoint
- Crimson Trace 1550
- Springfield HEX Wasp
The Micro Red Dot Adapter Mount is made in the USA of 7075 aircraft aluminum and is hard coat anodized. The Micro Red Dot Adapter Mount attaches to the handgun with the use of a steel dovetail mount and all mounting hardware is included with each mount.
Thank you for your interest in our products and feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Compatible Springfield XD Pistols:
- XD MOD 2
- XD(M) (does not work with 5.25″ competition series model or Elite with optics ready cuts)
- XDS and MOD.2 (does not work with the OSP version)
- Hellcat (does not work with the OSP version)
- (2) 6-48 Weaver T-10 Torx® Head Screws
- (2) M3 x 8mm Flat Head Screws
- (2) M3 x 6mm Socket Head Screws
- (2) M3 x 8mm Socket Head Cap Screws
- (2) M3x10 Flat Head Screws
- (1) Dovetail
Required Installation Tools :
- Sight Removal tool of choice
- Torque Driver
- Extended shank T-10 Bit
Please follow mounting instructions included with the optic.
Material: Billet 7075-T6 aluminum. Dovetail is made of Steel with hardened dowel pins.
Finish: Black Anodize
Dimensions: Length: 1.63″ Width: 1.0″ Height: 0.13″
Additional Tools: T-10 Torx driver (not included). Why is my tool NOT included? Click Here
US Patent: US D851,196 SMRA Plate Install Video